“They” often say that if you want something you should eat it, think it, and make it happen throughout each waking day. Spread your message to the world around you in hopes that someone may be listening. I want the world to know what it is like to be in an abusive relationship, why it is difficult to get out, the emotional wreckage left behind, and eventually how to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and continue with grace and beauty… I’m still working on that one, LOL! The more we as a society choose to speak up, the better understanding we’ll have of domestic violence. Which hopefully in turn our education will bring forth a brighter tomorrow with little to ZERO violence.
That being said… I am greatly honored that Seasons of Insanity nominated me for Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. I’m also excited to hear that he will be publishing the Zombie Journals, and I hope that he will follow up with a post regarding the process of putting things into production… because I too hope to someday publish my work and spread awareness. A BIG thanks, one bear hug, and remember my friendship is just a blog away!!
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Questions to be answered
1. Your favorite color – Purple
2. Your favorite animal – My favorite domesticated animal is a dog. Otherwise I love seeing the big cats at the zoo.
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Fresh squeezed anything or a chocolate shake
4. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook
5. Your favorite pattern – I love vintage black and white patterns, such as French Toile
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Both are exciting, especially if you pick the perfect gift for someone else.
7. Your favorite number? – I can’t even pretend to like one individual number.
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Friday or Saturday
9. Your favorite flower? – An enchanted stroll through a Japanese cherry blossom garden.
10. What is your passion? Outdoor activities, creative anything, and yummy asian food!
… and in no specific order the nominees are:
Recipehog’s Blog http://recipehogblog.wordpress.com/
Tina Wiebe Photography http://tinawiebephotography.com/
Paula Mills http://paulamariemills.wordpress.com/
Desire to Dream http://desiretodream.wordpress.com/
Michelle at Play http://michelleatplay.wordpress.com/
Day in the Life… http://kathrynlowe.wordpress.com/
Butter Love Affair http://butterloveaffair.wordpress.com/
Appropriately Frayed http://appropriatelyfrayed.wordpress.com/
The Smithocracy http://smithocracy.com/