I write to heal the wounds deep within my soul, and I put it out there for the world to read in hopes to provide support to those in need! Slowly over time victims of domestic violence lose their voice. Victims are unable to speak up for fear that they will be beaten or verbally assaulted. Their opinion no longer matters to their significant other. Often victims are unable to share any joy they may experience in life for fear that they will be physically or verbally attacked. As a survivor of domestic violence it is the most amazing feeling to finally speak out, and actually be heard by someone. I want to give a BIG thank you to Mitten’s Kittens Blog this award truly means the world to me in more ways than one! You not only made me one HAPPY lady, but you are also helping to spread awareness regarding one very important topic… THANK YOU!!
The award rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate some other bloggers whom you feel deserve this award!
- Your favorite color? – Blood Red
- Your favorite animal? – My Little Pony and Care Bears
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? – Fresh squeezed yumminess or a chocolate shake
- Facebook or Twitter? – Facebook
- Your favorite pattern? – If it’s black and white I’ll LOVE it!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I LOVE picking out the prefect present for someone
- Your favorite number? – zero or maybe 8 because if you knock it down you have the infinity symbol.
- Your favorite day of the week? – Friday or Saturday, and I’m so happy that they are just around the corner!
- Your favorite flower? – I LOVE the bright beautiful colors of snapdragons and Gerber Daisies.
- What is your passion? – I LOVE to dance!
My questions for you:
- Do you watch television? Television wastes your time and money, but I do enjoy watching a good flick once in awhile.
- Who is your favourite author? If you’re looking for something in regards to domestic violence Lundy Bancroft is amazing!
- Do you like 80′s movies? LOVE… Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Fast Times at Ridgemont High…
- What social issue bothers you? The pure fact that there are social issues… Can’t we all just get along?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Dragonflies, live shrimp, Lassie (dog), snake, scorpion soup, chicken feet, duck head…
- How do you like your eggs? Quiche, souffle, or scrambled until I’m absolutely sure that they are DEAD!
- When did you discover blogging? A couple months ago
- Why do like to blog? I love writing, and I enjoy the interaction and rapport with others.